Collabro's Style!

Collabro do Style with a Twist on the Usual!

So this post is all about Collabro's style! For this I asked their stylist Roxlene a few questions and she was very happy to help me wit...

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Welcome to Collabro Blog!!!


Image result for st james church louth

Welcome to my Collabro Blog

I love to write so I thought why not write about something I love....Collabro!

So here is a little bit about me!

Writing is one of my hobbies and I live in Louth which is Thomas' home town!  My Dad was Assistant Choirmaster in St James' Choir at the same time Thomas was singing in it and gave Thomas private music lessons too!  Thomas' step dad and older step brother sang in the choir too and as a child I spent a a lot of time with the choir including holidays in Germany and Sweden!

As my parents are both music teachers I was brought up on classical music and musical theatre, both are also coral singers so I developed a love of music at a very young age! My Dad was also involved in the local amateur theatre group Playgoers, sometimes in the shows and other times in the orchestra, I loved watching the shows and was very proud of my Dad! Thomas also went to Playgoers!  As children we used to make our own dances up to musicals such as Joseph, West Side Story and The Sound of Music!  I now like a wide range from rock and pop to classical and musical theatre!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the Church where Thomas sang as a choir boy for several years! It's a very beautiful church and boasts the tallest parish church spire in England!


Inside the church


These are the stalls where the choir sing from during a service and Thomas would have sat here! I hope he behaved as I remember my Dad having to keep some of the naughty boys from messing around during a service!

Image result for st james church louth


Another view of the choir stalls, the red lights enable to choir to read their music!


As my parents are music teachers I was brought up on classical music and musical theatre, both parents are coral singers too so a lot of our time was spent with them at rehearsals and choir holidays! As children we used to make our own dances up to musicals such as Joseph, West Side Story and The Sound of Music!


Thomas, his Mum, Me and my daughter



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This picture is from when Collabro came to Louth to perform St James church.  I was so lucky to be there and cannot thank them enough for taking the time to come to Louth!!  I still live in Louth but now Thomas is living the dream and travelling the world!

No comments: